Closes: Mon 30 Sep 2019
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE’S / REGISTERED NURSE’S, PHYSIOTHERAPIST’S AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST’S |
Come and join us in the winterless north!
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE’S / REGISTERED NURSE’S, PHYSIOTHERAPIST’S AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST’S
Come and join us in the winterless north, where the surf is fine, the weather is great and living is affordable!
Our client is one of Northland’s leading Community Based Rehabilitation providers, and they are NOW seeking Healthcare professionals of various professions to join their expanding team on a contract basis.
If you are a registered PHYSIOTHERAPIST, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST or OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH / REGISTERED NURSE looking to jump on board with a reputable and well-established company, we would love to hear from you!
As a small tight-knit company, our client can offer a sound organisational culture and strong company values to compliment this. Our client is proactive, supportive and approachable in their management, which is proven through the longevity of their existing staff members. Personal and professional development come as a part of this package, whereby everybody in the team works cohesively together to push each other forward.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Change adaptability
- Computer proficiency
- Proven report writing abilities
- Time management and prioritisation abilities
- Meet the ACC competency requirements for Vocational Rehabilitation, Training for Independence and/or Pain Management Service contracts or have a willingness to complete Post Graduate studies
- The ability to work independently from a home-based office (alternative options also available upon discussion)
- A qualification relevant to your profession / any required professional memberships
Although our client is Whangarei based, their work expands Northland wide, therefore some travel will be entailed with the roles at hand.
The hours of these roles will be contract dependent.
If you would like to express an interest in any of the roles as listed or would like more information, please get in touch with Lauren at LR HR Consulting – lauren@LRconsulting.co.nz