Occupational Health Nurse - Mobile Clinic
Location Wellington, Wellington
Job type Full time
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse to operate our Wellington Region mobile workplace health monitoring clinic. Some travel will be required as we grow our national network, the role also provides support and clinical governance to the Technicians. The clinics provide workplace annual health monitoring to business – spirometry, audiometry, HAVs and vision screening.
As our business is gaining momentum the role includes:
· Clinical guidance, governance, and supervision
· Delivery of annual health monitoring tests
· Reviewing referrals from our technicians
· Ongoing development of clinical governance processes and audits
· Working with our team to grow the business – incentives will be offered Experience and Qualifications:
· Registered Nurse with a current New Zealand Nursing Council Practising Certificate (or eligibility for a practicing certificate)
· Hold a recognised tertiary qualification in occupational health
· Experience in an occupational health environment
· A good working knowledge of relevant occupational health legislation and codes of practice.
· Possess excellent interpersonal; verbal; presentation and written communication skills.
· Be both self-motivated and work very well as part of a team
· Good computer literacy