Posted by Sue Nolan - Drug Free Sites | Fri 18 Jan 2019
I have scheduled the following 2019 NZQA training courses for urine collection and drug screening (US25458 and 25511) at the locations listed below:
- Palmerston North Wednesday 30 January: 0800-1700
- Te Puke (BOP) Tuesday 12 February: (now Fully Booked)
- Auckland (North Shore) Thursday 14 February: 0800-1700
- Dunedin Thursday 28 February: 0730-1630
- Christchurch Thursday 14 March: 0800-1700
- Auckland (East Tamaki) Wednesday 20 March: 0800-1730
- Wairarapa Wednesday 17 April: 0730-1630
- Rotorua Date to be advised: March or April
These courses are suitable for both new and refresher trainees (NB: Refresher training should be conducted every three years). The training organisation I am contracted by to run these courses is Safety ‘n Action.
The two unit standards are attached:
- US 25458 “Perform urine specimen collection in the workplace for drug testing.”
- US 25511 “Perform urine drug screening in the workplace”
Please advise me if you know of anyone interested in attending any of these courses and I will send the details. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let me know if you are interested in training being conducted in another region as I can schedule a course if there is sufficient interest.
PO Box 3541
Phone: +64 93567377
Mob: +64 21877606
NZQA Course for Urine Collection and Drug Screening
DrugFree Sites | 17/02/2019
Dunedin, Christchurch, Queenstown
Request for second hand Spirometer
Admin - NZOHNA | 17/02/2019
PLEASE CONTACT ADMIN IF CAN HELP!One of our NZOHNA members requires a second hand Spirometer.(Based in Taranaki).Please email: admin@nzohna....
Draft Letter - Annual Influenza Immunisation Programme start date
Director of Public Health | 10/02/2019
1 April 2019
Safeguard Magazine - annual State of the Nation Survey
Safeguard Magazine | 06/02/2019
Less than two minutes to complete!
Vaping to stop smoking
Tobacco Control Team at the Health Promotion Agency | 05/02/2019
NEW from the Health Promotion Agency