Posted by Sue Nolan - Drug Free Sites | Sun 02 Sep 2018
I have schedule the following NZQA courses for urine collection and drug screening (US25458 and 25511) at the locations listed below:
- Auckland (Highbrook, South Auckland) Tuesday 9 October: 0715-1630
- Auckland (Highbrook, South Auckland) Tuesday 6 November: 0715-1630
- Palmerston North Friday 9 November: 0800-1700
- Te Puke (BOP) Tuesday 12 February: 0730-1630
These courses are suitable for both new and refresher trainees (NB: Refresher training should be conducted every three years). The training organisation I am contracted by to run these courses is Safety ‘n Action.
The two unit standards are attached:
- US 25458 “Perform urine specimen collection in the workplace for drug testing.”
- US 25511 “Perform urine drug screening in the workplace”
Please advise me if you know of anyone interested in attending any of these courses and I will send the details. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let me know if you are interested in training being conducted in another region as I can schedule a course if there is sufficient interest.
PO Box 3541
Phone: +64 93567377
Mob: +64 21877606
7th Global Healthy Workplace Awards & Summit
Global Healthy Workplace | 30/10/2019
NZOHNA Conference 2019 - Whangarei
NZOHNA (Auckland Group) Inc | 18/09/2019
Registrations NOW OPEN
27th International Epidemiology in Occupational Health (EPICOH) conference 2019 in Aotearoa NZ
PERFORM Webinar details
New Saliva Testing Standard Released
Sober Check | 23/03/2019
A new saliva testing standard has been released: AS/NZS 4760:2019, Procedure for specimen collection and the detection and quantification of...