Posted by Sue Nolan - Drug Free Sites |
I have schedule the following NZQA courses for urine collection and drug screening (US25458 and 25511) at the locations listed below:
- Auckland (Highbrook, South Auckland) Tuesday 9 October: 0715-1630
- Auckland (Highbrook, South Auckland) Tuesday 6 November: 0715-1630
- Palmerston North Friday 9 November: 0800-1700
- Te Puke (BOP) Tuesday 12 February: 0730-1630
These courses are suitable for both new and refresher trainees (NB: Refresher training should be conducted every three years). The training organisation I am contracted by to run these courses is Safety ‘n Action.
The two unit standards are attached:
- US 25458 “Perform urine specimen collection in the workplace for drug testing.”
- US 25511 “Perform urine drug screening in the workplace”
Please advise me if you know of anyone interested in attending any of these courses and I will send the details. Email me at email@example.com. Please also let me know if you are interested in training being conducted in another region as I can schedule a course if there is sufficient interest.
PO Box 3541
Phone: +64 93567377
Mob: +64 21877606
HASANZ REGISTER That! - November 2019
HASANZ | 01/12/2019
Asthma Waikato - Spirometry Course
Asthma Waikato | 18/02/2018
18th and 19th April 2018
Safeguard Annual 'State of the Nation' survey
Safeguard | 12/02/2018
Please take part to ensure your voice is heard!
NZOHNA 2018 Members Survey
NZOHNA and WorkSafe |
in Collaboration with WorkSafe
HASANZ Scholarship Announcement!
A new scholarship programme has been established by HASANZ