Posted by HASANZ | Mon 04 Jun 2018
FULL PROGRAMME OUT NOW!
Check out the full programme for HASANZ CONFERENCE 2018. Highlights include:
- Powhiri and welcome function with official opening by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon. Iain Lees-Galloway
- 7 outstanding keynote speakers:
- Dr John Green (UK) on Safety II
- Geoff McDonald (UK) on making mental health a competitive advantage
- Eileen Pozniak (Canada) on the INSHPO capability framework
- Dr Julia Norris (Australia) on collaboration across health and safety disciplines
- Phil Parkes (NZ) on making NZ’s health and safety system a world leader
- Richard Wagstaff (NZ) on strengthening worker engagement and participation
- Steve Carden (NZ) on turning around Pāmu Farms’ safety record
- 24 more presentations and case studies with practical tips and tools to take away
- 2 free masterclasses with global leaders Dr John Green and Geoff McDonald
- Harbourside dinner and dance with covers band Mojo
Register before 30 June 2018 for the early bird rate! Grab a seat at this year’s best CPD opportunity for just $850 plus GST for HASANZ members only. Add on the Conference dinner and dance for $100 plus GST.
NO more Flu vaccines left!
Ministry of Health | 13/06/2019
If any excess stock, please contact local immunisation coordinator
NZQA Training - Urine Collection & Drug Screening
Sue Nolan - Drug Free Sites | 22/05/2019
US 25458 and 25511 - 2019
WorkSafe New Zealand Proposals for WES and BEI changes - 2019
WorkSafe New Zealand | 08/05/2019
Welcome to the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) and Biological Exposure Index (BEI) Stakeholder Consultation for 2019This year WorkSafe New...
NZOHNA Conference 2019 - Whangarei
NZOHNA (Auckland Group) Inc | 06/05/2019
Registrations NOW OPEN
7th Global Healthy Workplace Awards & Summit
Global Healthy Workplace | 05/05/2019