Posted by HASANZ | Mon 04 Jun 2018
FULL PROGRAMME OUT NOW!
Check out the full programme for HASANZ CONFERENCE 2018. Highlights include:
- Powhiri and welcome function with official opening by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon. Iain Lees-Galloway
- 7 outstanding keynote speakers:
- Dr John Green (UK) on Safety II
- Geoff McDonald (UK) on making mental health a competitive advantage
- Eileen Pozniak (Canada) on the INSHPO capability framework
- Dr Julia Norris (Australia) on collaboration across health and safety disciplines
- Phil Parkes (NZ) on making NZ’s health and safety system a world leader
- Richard Wagstaff (NZ) on strengthening worker engagement and participation
- Steve Carden (NZ) on turning around Pāmu Farms’ safety record
- 24 more presentations and case studies with practical tips and tools to take away
- 2 free masterclasses with global leaders Dr John Green and Geoff McDonald
- Harbourside dinner and dance with covers band Mojo
Register before 30 June 2018 for the early bird rate! Grab a seat at this year’s best CPD opportunity for just $850 plus GST for HASANZ members only. Add on the Conference dinner and dance for $100 plus GST.
Transdermal Patch Alert
Health Quality and Safety Commission New Zealand | 17/10/2019
Medication Alert re Transdermal Patches
HASANZ Executive Director's Update to Members - September 2019
HASANZ | 18/09/2019
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S UPDATE TO MEMBERS- September 2019Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoaHASANZ is focused on building the professio...
Bullying Prevention Conference
NZ Bullying Prevention | 19/08/2019
Wellington - 19th - 20th August
NZOHNA | 31/07/2019
Silicosis Update – NZOHNA members
HASANZ Executive Director's Update to Members
HASANZ | 09/07/2019
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S UPDATE TO MEMBERSJune 2019Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoaTime for strategic realignment – an opportunity fo...