Posted by HASANZ |
FULL PROGRAMME OUT NOW!
Check out the full programme for HASANZ CONFERENCE 2018. Highlights include:
- Powhiri and welcome function with official opening by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon. Iain Lees-Galloway
- 7 outstanding keynote speakers:
- Dr John Green (UK) on Safety II
- Geoff McDonald (UK) on making mental health a competitive advantage
- Eileen Pozniak (Canada) on the INSHPO capability framework
- Dr Julia Norris (Australia) on collaboration across health and safety disciplines
- Phil Parkes (NZ) on making NZ’s health and safety system a world leader
- Richard Wagstaff (NZ) on strengthening worker engagement and participation
- Steve Carden (NZ) on turning around Pāmu Farms’ safety record
- 24 more presentations and case studies with practical tips and tools to take away
- 2 free masterclasses with global leaders Dr John Green and Geoff McDonald
- Harbourside dinner and dance with covers band Mojo
Register before 30 June 2018 for the early bird rate! Grab a seat at this year’s best CPD opportunity for just $850 plus GST for HASANZ members only. Add on the Conference dinner and dance for $100 plus GST.
HASANZ REGISTER That! - November 2019
HASANZ | 01/12/2019
Asthma Waikato - Spirometry Course
Asthma Waikato | 18/02/2018
18th and 19th April 2018
Safeguard Annual 'State of the Nation' survey
Safeguard | 12/02/2018
Please take part to ensure your voice is heard!
NZOHNA 2018 Members Survey
NZOHNA and WorkSafe |
in Collaboration with WorkSafe
HASANZ Scholarship Announcement!
A new scholarship programme has been established by HASANZ