Posted by HASANZ | Mon 04 Jun 2018
FULL PROGRAMME OUT NOW!
Check out the full programme for HASANZ CONFERENCE 2018. Highlights include:
- Powhiri and welcome function with official opening by the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety, the Hon. Iain Lees-Galloway
- 7 outstanding keynote speakers:
- Dr John Green (UK) on Safety II
- Geoff McDonald (UK) on making mental health a competitive advantage
- Eileen Pozniak (Canada) on the INSHPO capability framework
- Dr Julia Norris (Australia) on collaboration across health and safety disciplines
- Phil Parkes (NZ) on making NZ’s health and safety system a world leader
- Richard Wagstaff (NZ) on strengthening worker engagement and participation
- Steve Carden (NZ) on turning around Pāmu Farms’ safety record
- 24 more presentations and case studies with practical tips and tools to take away
- 2 free masterclasses with global leaders Dr John Green and Geoff McDonald
- Harbourside dinner and dance with covers band Mojo
Register before 30 June 2018 for the early bird rate! Grab a seat at this year’s best CPD opportunity for just $850 plus GST for HASANZ members only. Add on the Conference dinner and dance for $100 plus GST.
NZQA Course for Urine Collection and Drug Screening
DrugFree Sites | 17/02/2019
Dunedin, Christchurch, Queenstown
Request for second hand Spirometer
Admin - NZOHNA | 17/02/2019
PLEASE CONTACT ADMIN IF CAN HELP!One of our NZOHNA members requires a second hand Spirometer.(Based in Taranaki).Please email: admin@nzohna....
Draft Letter - Annual Influenza Immunisation Programme start date
Director of Public Health | 10/02/2019
1 April 2019
Safeguard Magazine - annual State of the Nation Survey
Safeguard Magazine | 06/02/2019
Less than two minutes to complete!
Vaping to stop smoking
Tobacco Control Team at the Health Promotion Agency | 05/02/2019
NEW from the Health Promotion Agency